Guided mtb tours
- BeThe customer has the right to participate at the booked tour.
- Intersport Bike Academy has the right to cancel a tour due to force majeure.
- The customer has to reach the meeting point 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
- The customer confirms to know the level of difficulty of the tour and to be informed on it.
- Intersport Bike Academy is not liable in case of accidents during the tours.
- The customer is liable for damages at the GPS due to inappropriate use or accidents.
- Intersport Bike Academy is not liable in case of wrong navigation or eventual malfunction of the navigation of the rented GPS.
- The wearing of a helmet, of gloves and of glasses is compulsory.
- Intersport Bike Academy has the right to cancel a tour due to extreme weather conditions. In that case they will refund the whole amount by credit card.
- The customer has the possibility to contract online a cancellation protection paying a surcharge of 2% of the organizer’s list price. Bookings with cancellation protection can be cancelled within two days before the tour. Without cancellation protection the tour cannot be cancelled.
Bike Rental Conditions -> HERE